Monday, 5 December 2016

About Me

Hi, I am Lek Heng and I am very excited to be going to SST next year. 

I am an avid soccer fan and my favourite team is Chelsea. After PSLE, I have not missed a single match as I can stay up late and watch Chelsea triumph over every team.

I have a few hobbies which are running and reading. I like reading because reading can not only make my vocabulary stronger, it can also distress me after examinations and homework. I like to run because running can make me less vulnerable to illness and it can train my stamina.

My favourite movie that I have watched is Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. I like this show because it involves a lot of magic and it can even increase the strength of my vocabulary.

Although I like to play soccer, my parents advise me not to choose soccer as my CCA next year as soccer is not really my strength and I may not enjoy it after a long time. I decided to heed their advice and choose cross-country as I am good in running, I also enjoy running very much.

I consider myself an extrovert because I like to communicate with the people around me and share my thoughts and feelings.I used to talk to much in class that I always get scolded by the teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment